Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Havent spent any money since Sunday night this week.

+6
Captain Pirate Pineapple
chunckylover53
Frostbyrn
Patrick Star
Zillah
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Feels good man. Feels good. Usually by now I would have only like 20 bucks from my paycheck left. But im still at 95 bucks, and that is after paying for truck insurance.

Ofcourse come this Friday, gonna be spending most of it on that phone.

Im also on a big time budget till I get my student loans

Zillah

Zillah

Ive been making a lot of money lately (by my standards) but I just burn through it so quickly... I dont know where it all goes, the only sort of fixed cost I have is gas which I have to buy every other week

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:Ive been making a lot of money lately (by my standards) but I just burn through it so quickly... I dont know where it all goes, the only sort of fixed cost I have is gas which I have to buy every other week
It can only go two places, in your arm or up your nose.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Camel you retard

Do it between your toes so no one sees the track marks

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Damn i knew i fucked up somewhere....

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:Ive been making a lot of money lately (by my standards) but I just burn through it so quickly... I dont know where it all goes, the only sort of fixed cost I have is gas which I have to buy every other week

You should probably put a set amount away each week if you have problems with spending. I was definitely wreckless with spending when i first got a job but i only made around $100 a week when i first started (like 16 hours.) Yeah it wasn't much but i'd spend it all before i got my next check.

Eventually i started saving my money in HS and that helped a ton because i had no bills so it was easy to keep most of the stuff i made and i was pulling a little over $150 a week. As a result i was able to buy my own car and i still have a lot of money left for anything else i might need/want.

Problem is now i have a decent amount of money going out for Car insurance/gas/phone bill/food/tuition/books so money is a little tight but i can still buy whatever i want because i have so much saved up for whatever.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

My checks are usually gone before they even get deposited into my account.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hell yea bills suck lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

<-- £9000 in debt, gotta love student loans Rolling Eyes

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'm at roughly $1500 debt. Damn bar tabs.

Chewy

Chewy

I'm a little over $50,000 in debt myself.

I should probably be more frugal considering that, but nah.... Only burnt through about 7 grand in the past 2 months...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I thought my 900 dollar debt was bad....

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have like a 2000 hospital bill when it felt like I was having a heart attack,besides that cuz of no insurance...nothing really.

Zillah

Zillah

The Adli Corporation wrote:<-- £9000 in debt, gotta love student loans Rolling Eyes

damn it really sucks they changed that law a year before you made it to uni...

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

JrTapia1991 wrote:I have like a 2000 hospital bill when it felt like I was having a heart attack,besides that cuz of no insurance...nothing really.

Hospital Bill? lol jk that sucks

Im gonna be knee deep in student loans too

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Zillah wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:<-- £9000 in debt, gotta love student loans Rolling Eyes

damn it really sucks they changed that law a year before you made it to uni...

yeah. if i had actually passed Biology in the first year it would only be 3k a year Mad

fucking Nick Clegg.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

If I actually went to a doctors, I would hate to see that bill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum