JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Busted.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Craziest chick you have ever known 531687_10151127516731427_2069841899_n

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other" - Someone

Chewy

Chewy

Well I knew this one chick that set fire to her boyfriends apartment and did about a half million dollars worth of damage.

I didn't really hang out with her anymore around that time though.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I still know this chick with long brunette hair who starts to singe the edges of it with a lighter when shes bored

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Definitely the girl I dated for awhile who called me at my parents place at 3am and woke everyone up so that I could listen to her smash things and break apart a disposable razor so she could use one of the blades to slice up her thigh.

All because she hacked into my facebook account (I'm guessing key logger) and read some messages I had sent to a friend where I was complaining about her. She then deleted and blocked said friend (who happened to be a girl) and then deleted any other females from my friends list because "They are all sluts".

She would also start crying if another girl walked into my field of vision because it meant I wanted to fuck them and i was going to cheat on her or some shit.

yup she definitely takes the cake for me.

Chewy might have me beat though.

Pariah

Pariah

Monday 0600 - call me and call me an asshole, tell me she hates me. 
Monday 1030 - call and apologize for being a bitch
Monday 2100 - send me fifty texts. All of them are the same picture of her. No explanation given.

Tuesday 1200 - ask me out on a date
Tuesday 1300 - when I ask for details, tell me she scheduled something else
Tuesday 1900 - complain that we never do anything
Tuesday 2200 - call me a heretic

Wednesday 0200 - call me and cry about how painful her life is.
Wednesday 0400 - have to talk her doing from hysteria

Thursday 1000 - tell me I'm perfect and she wants to be with me
Thursday 1500 - tell me she thinks I'm wring for her since I'm a heathen

Friday 0900 - shut off my phone
Friday 2100 - "You have one hundred and twenty two new messages". all of them say "I hate you" or "I love you" in a roughly equal split.

an example of my typical week with my ex-crazy.

sheep

sheep

Soap.

Hydras gets a 10. Holy fuck. I would have smothered her in her sleep.

Also... I really doubt women understand women. I sure as hell don't. Bitches make no sense.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

HydrasBreath wrote:Definitely the girl I dated for awhile who called me at my parents place at 3am and woke everyone up so that I could listen to her smash things and break apart a disposable razor so she could use one of the blades to slice up her thigh. 

All because she hacked into my facebook account (I'm guessing key logger) and read some messages I had sent to a friend where I was complaining about her. She then deleted and blocked said friend (who happened to be a girl) and then deleted any other females from my friends list because "They are all sluts". 

She would also start crying if another girl walked into my field of vision because it meant I wanted to fuck them and i was going to cheat on her or some shit.

Holy shit, dude. What the fuck? How long did you have to stand her?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ars Diaboli wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:Definitely the girl I dated for awhile who called me at my parents place at 3am and woke everyone up so that I could listen to her smash things and break apart a disposable razor so she could use one of the blades to slice up her thigh. 

We were on again/off again for a year or so. We would only be together for a few months at a time though before something would happen then we wouldn't see each other for a month or two.

She was one of the best in bed though...the craziest ones always are.

vag is my kryptonite. No

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

sheep wrote:Soap.
 What?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

HydrasBreath wrote:
Ars Diaboli wrote:

We were on again/off again for a year or so. We would only be together for a few months at a time though before something would happen then we wouldn't see each other for a month or two.

She was one of the best in bed though...the craziest ones always are.

vag is my kryptonite. No
Careful there, too much crazy and one will end up biting your dick off.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

HydrasBreath wrote:
vag is my kryptonite. No
Yeah... that's my problem too. And well some of my crazy ex stories are posted around here somewhere. Had one tryto stab me before too.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ars Diaboli wrote:
Well funny story she had like zero gag reflex so she could pretty much swallow it Razz 

Partly the reason I stayed way longer than I should have no doubt.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

probably the one messaging me sitting next to her fiance awhile back wanting me when her fiance at the time was in a coma from a car wreck. or ex whore gf who ended up having like 3 kids by the age of 20 with some other dude

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Kaleis Life:

<iframe width="520" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F2IdUeM-up8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

[b style="font-size: 1em; font-weight: 700;"]HydrasBreath[/b]
Ars Diaboli wrote:
Well funny story she had like zero gag reflex so she could pretty much swallow it Razz 

Partly the reason I stayed way longer than I should have no doubt.
Deep throat is pretty awesome. Can't blame you there Laughing

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

actually haven't been with a chick that could do that well, sadly....kept gagging Mad

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:Kaleis Life:

<iframe width="520" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F2IdUeM-up8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It goes like that sometimes. Other times it's getting punched in the face by a guy.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Guys dont punch me in the face alot

I do however get slapped alot by chicks or that featherweight that jumped up and down on my foot lol

I bring out the best in Women Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Well it's getting punched in the face by their boyfriend/husband.

sheep

sheep

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
sheep wrote:Soap.
 What?
Luf you!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Well it's getting punched in the face by their boyfriend/husband.
Dont be a total prick and get with taken women? Very Happy

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Well it's getting punched in the face by their boyfriend/husband.
Really fault on both sides there.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Yeah I know

Well unless she lied

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Yeah I know

Well unless she lied
I always look at the fingers for a ring first. Then I talk to them and that's usually one of the first things mentioned by loyal/faithful women. Their boyfriends/husbands don't hit me.

I would not hit anybody for hitting on my wife

I would however hit someone for making un wanted advances or any physical contact.

Last edited by Sym on 2013-08-13, 20:06; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:I would hit anybody for hitting on my wife

I would however hit someone for making un wanted advances or any physical contact.
I literally asked for her Phone Number a few days ago Very Happy

YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

*Jumps out Window*

Frostbyrn wrote:
Sym wrote:I would not hit anybody for hitting on my wife

I literally asked for her Phone Number a few days ago Very Happy

YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

*Jumps out Window*
Craziest chick you have ever known Fist-pump-baby

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum