+5
Epyk MD
Zillah
Frostbyrn
Ron Swanson
chunckylover53
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It is just a guy. No hot girl or twins. Damn life sucks sometimes.

chunckylover53

Why didn't you just lie to us?

chunckylover53 wrote:Why didn't you just lie to us?
Because I am sad.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

me too.

chunckylover53

I was hopeing that tom would tell us that it was a young lesbian couple and they invited him in to move some crates around or something and then he got done moving everything so he goes upstairs to collect his pay and he sees them makeing love and then he politely declines because he's a gentlemen and belives in marriage before sex so he gets his pay and goes on with living his life.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I remember when those Hot Lesbians live in the house next door my Ranch slider looked right onto their Bedroom they were Middle Aged though

chunckylover53 wrote:I was hopeing that tom would tell us that it was a young lesbian couple and they invited him in to move some crates around or something and then he got done moving everything so he goes upstairs to collect his pay and he sees them makeing love and then he politely declines because he's a gentlemen and belives in marriage before sex so he gets his pay and goes on with living his life.
I am not a religious and that is even a worse story. I would have to be brain dead for that to happen.

chunckylover53

Damnit tom you would've been the manliest man to ever live.

chunckylover53 wrote:Damnit tom you would've been the manliest man to ever live.
I don't think so.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I believe in Sex before Dessert does that Count

Or was that Sex for Dessert? Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

chunckylover53 wrote:I was hopeing that tom would tell us that it was a young lesbian couple and they invited him in to move some crates around or something and then he got done moving everything so he goes upstairs to collect his pay and he sees them makeing love and then he politely declines because he's a gentlemen and belives in marriage before sex so he gets his pay and goes on with living his life.

that would have just been really chill. he woulda just told them he was tired of sex for the time being and went on with his box lifting.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Phh sex with you two? At the same time?
Get on my lvl hot lesbians...get on my lvl.
*walks out*

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Get on the First level lesbians because thats were the kitchen is now make me a Damn Sandwich!

Khfan60

Khfan60

Well is the guy at least chill? Who knows, maybe he's a womanizer and if you get to know him he'll invite you to parties and hook you up with hot girls. Always think positivly.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

When I was 14 our neighbors had a HOT daughter that went to college.. I used to LOVE it when she washed her car. Her boyfriend said something dickish to me once..... Then a ew weeks later I noticed his car was park in front of their house so I went in and got a dozen eggs and applied them to his car..... Not satisfied I went in and got the pickle relish, Ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, Mayo, and anything else liquidy and applied them all to his car.... Sat for like an hour keeping my eye out waiting to see his reaction! He was alittle bit pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA O I also had some J B Weld I applied to all the passanger doors but not the drivers so I knew it had time to set! HAHA That shit DOES NOT come apart!

My mom a few days later couldn't figure out why we where out of Ketchup, mustard and all!~ HAHAHAHAHA Fun times!

Tater

Tater

WOW dl just wowwwww.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well I didn;t just wake up to be an asshole one day! Been one for a LOOONNGGG time. Really thing is. I advise mopst folks not to fuck with me! Even if your bigger than me..... think your smarter than me..... whatever..... I will have revenge. If it takes me a day, or a years I don;t care! I'm a vindictive somabitch!

chunckylover53

Thats pretty crazy DL O.o

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I could fill a book with the crazy shit I have done in my life! HAHA

Came home from school and a few days after she asked if I knew anything about his car being vanalized.... I said "Well this neighborhood is filled with punks so I am not suprised" and walked on. I didn;t lie to her. I just didn;t admit that I was the punk.

Tater

Tater

LMAO watch out or DL might attack you with accoutremente!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well your car anyway!

Khfan60

Khfan60

Damn DL, tought that fucker a lesson.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well...... It made me feel better anyway! HAHA

Big guy on my street when I moved in kept fucking with me. Worked me over pretty good once after I schooled him in a basketball ga,e we where all playing.

Went home licked my wounds, grabbed and old mop... sawed on the end, reinforced it, stuck an old bike grip on it and made me a good solid grip. walked back to the game ran up and beat the crap out of him with it. Told him if he kept bullying me I'd find new ways to fuck him up....... Od but we became friends after that.

Khfan60 wrote:Well is the guy at least chill? Who knows, maybe he's a womanizer and if you get to know him he'll invite you to parties and hook you up with hot girls. Always think positivly.
He is a teacher who wants to be a dentist.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

So he is skilled in the arts of torture then Tom?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well at least he has lots of anesthetics...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They never fucking use them though

Dentist:Hey its close to lunch so im not going to use Anesthetic on you

Me:Can you use it anyway im a wuss when it comes to pain

Dentist:Quit being silly just Tough it out

*Starts Drilling into Tooth*

And thats the last fucking time i went to a dentist

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Well...... It made me feel better anyway! HAHA

Big guy on my street when I moved in kept fucking with me. Worked me over pretty good once after I schooled him in a basketball ga,e we where all playing.

Went home licked my wounds, grabbed and old mop... sawed on the end, reinforced it, stuck an old bike grip on it and made me a good solid grip. walked back to the game ran up and beat the crap out of him with it. Told him if he kept bullying me I'd find new ways to fuck him up....... Od but we became friends after that.

Wow... and I thought I was a dick when I let a tape of my ex doing herself with a couple hot dogs get out... you, sir, win the prize.

chunckylover53

VictimOfNada wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Well...... It made me feel better anyway! HAHA

Wow... and I thought I was a dick when I let a tape of my ex doing herself with a couple hot dogs get out... you, sir, win the prize.

I think i rather take the mop beating O.o. Oh man i had a few people i got into fights with and then became friends man kids will fight over anything...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum