the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Club: This weeks movie is Tropic Thunder

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This weeks movie is Tropic Thunder. This thread will be updated every week when a new movie is picked. Tell us how you liked the movie after you watched it. Please use spoiler tags for major plot points.
Movie Club: This weeks movie is Tropic Thunder Tropic_Thunder_poster

If you do not have netflix you can rent the movie instantly on amazon video on demand or from itunes because I know a lot of people do not have something like blockbuster any more.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O... It;s not on netflix instaview. I though that was what we where going for.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:O... It;s not on netflix instaview. I though that was what we where going for.
Yah Brian does not have netflix so I told him just to pick a movie he has.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its a good movie, you'll enjoy it Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Cool.

Tater

Tater

Ben stiller goes whack, rob downy thinks he's black, then there's an attack. Come to find out the black guy likes sack and Jack Black needs crack.

My topic not good enough?

Brian wrote:My topic not good enough?
This is going to be where I update everything for the current movie. Made it just to set some ground work for the movie club.

Hmm... well that's fine and all, but don't be surprised if I don't follow your rules on this.

Brian wrote:Hmm... well that's fine and all, but don't be surprised if I don't follow your rules on this.
Oh i do not mind if you do not follow the rules on this. This thread it just to tell everyone that this is the movie of the week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum