Grey
Kitsune
Ron Swanson
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The next two days Empty The next two days 2011-06-30, 22:03

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If you get on to play BC2 you will probably see me. It won't be BC2 exclusivly, I borrowed Bioshock from a friend so I will play that too, and I might throw down some Homefront as well. Only thing is the GF LOVED the second Bioshock and she is insistant that I only play the first one so she can watch. Anyway, I know you guys are as excited as I am to see me play games this weekend. Speaking of, I think I will start now....

2The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-06-30, 22:04

Kitsune

Kitsune

Have fun! I only got to play a bit of the first Bioshock, but I thought it was pretty fun. I think it could have used a difficulty boost, but then again, it has such great atmosphere and is enough fun to let it slide. Very Happy

3The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-06-30, 22:06

Grey

Grey

Wait-a-minute. She wants to watch you? Has Hell froze over for a girl to actually want to watch their boyfriend play?

4The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-06-30, 22:13

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

She likes certin game a ton. I had to wait for her to play Dead Space 2, and when I got Bioshock 2 back from my friend she watched that whole game as well. She also enjoys Fallout a little bit.

She just kicks ass, she is a big nerd like myself ans she love games. We are always competing on Wii playing Mariokart, Wii sports and wii fit.

5The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-07-01, 10:58

TexasMace

TexasMace

Saw you on last night but you were doing Conquest and I didn't want to run into certain people.

6The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-07-01, 11:32

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Just "Sir" will do wrote:She likes certin game a ton. I had to wait for her to play Dead Space 2, and when I got Bioshock 2 back from my friend she watched that whole game as well. She also enjoys Fallout a little bit.

She just kicks ass, she is a big nerd like myself ans she love games. We are always competing on Wii playing Mariokart, Wii sports and wii fit.

Shocked

y u so lucky? Rolling Eyes

7The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-07-01, 11:36

The Neverending Peter

8The next two days Empty Re: The next two days 2011-07-01, 11:42

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

My wife plays Mario Kart Wii, Rcokband, I even got her to pl;ay a Lord of the Rings RPG with me on the PS2. She also play a lot of my geeky board games with me so I feel pretty damn lucky.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum