Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning: Might be illegal to troll in Arizona soon.

+7
Ron Swanson
The Adli Corporation
Metalzoic
Keyser Söze
Kenshiro
Duan
Dropped Da Soap
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://gizmodo.com/5898585/itll-soon-be-illegal-to-troll-in-arizona

Duan

Duan

wow

What in Gods name...

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

This just in, the state of Arizona

A)gets the entire world charged with trolling them in the latest attempt to curb cyberbullying, in response to organized global ridicule. Pending investigation (stricken due to a lack of innocent researchers), it appears that the state will acquire a substantial amount of revenue due to the felony charges, as well as a legal nightmare as state officials try to sift through the millions of charges.

B)are the victims of a "troll" attack by the rest of the world, who they cannot persecute as the rest of the world is not Arizona. What's worse, Arizona law prevents citizens of the state from "counter-trolling" due to said law.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

They be trolling man...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sounds good to me.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

soooo...

everyone in the rest of the world can insult Arizonans (?) without being insulted in return?

the only way i imagine this working is if they segregate the online community into Arizonans and Non-Arizonans Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Nah. Just make it a felony anywhere in the world and problem is solved.

Or even better. Make it so your real name and physical address is always displayed anytime you interact with someone over the internet.

You want to be an asshole? Fine, go ahead, but don't come crying when someone shows up and shoots you in the fucking balls for it.

That is something I would vote for.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Metalzoic wrote:Nah. Just make it a felony anywhere in the world and problem is solved.

Or even better. Make it so your real name and physical address is always displayed anytime you interact with someone over the internet.

You want to be an asshole? Fine, go ahead, but don't come crying when someone shows up and shoots you in the fucking balls for it.

That is something I would vote for.

LOL that was great.

Chewy

Chewy

Awesome, I have a friend in Arizona that I'm gonna troll the shit out of now and report him to the authorities if he reacts in any way that I deem annoying.

Pariah

Pariah

this'll be fun...

chunckylover53

America, getting closer to a socalism every day.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I kind of don't see this passing to be honest. I mean if Westboro Babtist Church can have laws overturned that allow them to protest funereals than this should have no chance of going thru.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Roy Drage wrote:I kind of don't see this passing to be honest. I mean if Westboro Babtist Church can have laws overturned that allow them to protest funereals than this should have no chance of going thru.

It will be interesting to see what happens, but you're overlooking one very major difference.

Westboro isn't hiding behind complete anonymity. They might be the worlds biggest moron, douche-faced, diaper lickers, but they're open about it.

You could drive over there and punch them in the face if you wanted to. However if I ever got so sick of Kirbys dumbshitism that I wanted to shank him I'd have to figure out where the little runt is hiding at first.

Zillah

Zillah

I think Arizona is just trolling us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum