Patrick Star
Frostbyrn
sheep
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warning. danger. warning. Empty warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 00:37

sheep

sheep

Sheepy will be unavailable for the most part Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Possibly a bit tomorrow and Sunday too since I have work, a baby shower, then work again, and packing.

'Cause this bitch is going to Tahoe! Yeah baby.

Gonna... do Lake Tahoe things. Like... whatever people do there. Gamble, drink, party, play on the lake, shop.

Yeah. Sounds good. Vacation time with my lovely lady friend.

Enjoy your Monday loser. Buwahahahaha.

2warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 00:38

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Wooo Skinny dipping Very Happy

3warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 01:06

sheep

sheep

You know, I've never been skinning dipping.

I'll have to consider this.

4warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 01:07

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just dont do it in the cold

Laughs were had...just not by me

5warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 01:32

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i was there last month Cool
water was hella cold though

6warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 02:00

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Have fun Sheep.
Im going to a Lake out near me as well later in Sept.
Hoping to have my license by then so I can drive myself those three hours down there.

7warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 02:04

sheep

sheep

I'm not afraid of cold water! I'm hardcore like that lol

A month too early Camel!

I love lakes. Hell theres one 15 minutes away I go to whenever I feel like wearing myself out doggy paddling (I don't swim well).

And the river is right near me but not really accessible.

8warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 02:42

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You cant swim? Very Happy

That is so fail

Also its not that im afraid of the cold its just that certain body parts tend to shrink in the cold Very Happy

9warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 10:45

sheep

sheep

I know how to swim, I'm just not a strong swimmer. Plus I'm so not in shape so I gets tired easily.

Buwahaha. I don't have that problem. Nothing could make my giant penis shrivel. lol

10warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 11:08

Same

Same

That was weird to read sheep.. o.o But have fun there! I want to go out somewhere like that for lulz.

11warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 11:11

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Lucky sheep, I would love to go spend time at lake Tahoe. It looks like it would be amazing.

12warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 11:46

grader

grader

Have fun at the lake.....and with your giant wang.

13warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 11:51

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

lake tahoe is great. i didnt spend any time at the lake though, i went in the winter on a snowboard holiday Razz

and yeah it looks pretty cold. there's no warm current like in the sea so if its not sunny you're gonna freeze Very Happy

14warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 14:44

Grey

Grey

I always scroll by this topic mumbling to myself "Danger Will Robinson. Danger."

15warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 17:30

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Rainbow War wrote:I always scroll by this topic mumbling to myself "Danger Will Robinson. Danger."

So do i Very Happy

I was actually coming in here to embed that video but the thought of skinny dipping sheeps distracted me Very Happy

16warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 19:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sheep we need to work on that swimming thing! I am a very strong swimmer and can hold my breath for minutes. So...... if your my twin we need to get you in shape.

17warning. danger. warning. Empty Re: warning. danger. warning. 2011-08-06, 19:53

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

so can i!

silent

pale

*passes out*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum